Position: CAD Operator – Full Time position
Submit Resumes To: email@example.com
Candidates selected for the screening process will be contacted by phone. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org only.
Phone calls will not be accepted by applicants prior to being selected for the screening process. Only potential qualified candidates selected will be contacted.
– Minimum 2 years hands on full time experience with AutoCAD completing civil, architectural, electrical or telecom drawings. Preferably with a reputable firm or organization. The ideal candidate will be fluent with AutoCAD 2010 or greater. Working experience is mandatory. (I.E no grads preferably, always an exception.)
– Experience with telecom / hydro from a design perspective considered an asset.
– Experience within the municipal sector (regarding water main, sanitary, storm, road design, etc.) considered an asset.
Must be willing to work extended hours / weekends as required to meet deadlines, work on multiple projects during the course of a day. (I.E – I need someone who isn’t chained to work 9-5…This will be part of the working conditions contract that the successful candidate will sign and agree to. –(“From time to time, extended working hours of 44 hours per week, and in cases, overtime of approximately 6 hours, totally 50+ hours will be required for this position. An Overtime rate of 1.5 times the hourly wage will be paid to the employee for any hours worked beyond 44 hours in a one week period.)
– Our office is very fast pace, with very short turnaround times. Attention to detail and ability to “keep up so to speak” is required.
– Fluent in written and spoken English
– 6 month probation.
– Benefits after three months
– Reliable car required as field visits will be required from time to time. Planview does not provide employees transportation, public transit is not an option.
– Mileage is reimbursed at $0.45/km for any work related travel
– must live within 100km (one way) of Hwy 7 and Woodbine.
- Training will be provided for specific Planview client disciplines to a successful candidate the meets or exceeds the above qualifications.
Information for interested applicants
– Mandatory CAD Test (intermediate level) .( Test will be timed, Test will be marked on site, test would proceed the verbal interview).
– For those out of school or with two years or less experience, references for discipline related work experience mandatory from a well-known organization.