Closing Date: July 6th, 2017
Submit Resumes To: email@example.com
Reporting to the Program Manager; the Project Administrator’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative management of small & large scale, multisite project initiatives. This position will provide general support of Program Managers on their day-to-day tasks during the execution of Engineering contracts.
- Provide support for the Program Manager on staffing, training and budgetary requirements with respect to Customer Engineering Services Contracts.
- Coordinate work activities with Project Managers/Coordinators, CAD Designers, and Designers,
- General office duties, such as Invoicing, Order Management, data entry, copying, filing, maintaining reports;
- Ongoing development of Planview’s methodologies to further develop operational efficiencies;
- Interface directly with the client and other third-party resources to discuss, review and provide support for project requirements;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior work with a consulting or engineering company would be an asset
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity software
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills