Position: Project Manager
Closing: July 31st, 2017
Submit Resumes To: email@example.com
- Assume a reporting manager role with respect to Design and CAD resources.
- Track and manage activities to meet budgets and timelines.
- Develop successful project models using industry best practices.
- Support CAD developments and learning, and troubleshooting drawing quality.
- Support Design and CAD inter-working to produce accurate drawings with consideration to economy of build.
- Support Design activities from a resourcing perspective
- Provide Client information and determine scope adherence to SOW.
- Lead Project calls with third party partners and clients.
- Business and program development.
- 5 to 10 years of Ontario experience with telecom/utility design projects.
- Leadership level technical skills in survey and CAD methods with the ability to prepare customized methods of procedure for unique projects.
- The ability to manage several small projects simultaneously.
- Experience with municipal and electrical consent processes.
- Established contacts in either the telecom or utility industry.
- Post-secondary technical training (engineering discipline) or significant relevant technical experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Phone calls will not accepted by applicants prior to the interview selection process.
Planview Utility Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Planview Utility Services Ltd will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.