Planview Utility Services Ltd. has developed solutions for Infrastructure Owners to improve efficiencies and leverage existing technologies.
- A lightweight mobile application developed for Locators and Utilities to view GIS data from multiple sources
- contact us for more details: email@example.com
- Damage Prevention Risk Analysis Tool (DPRAT)
- A proactive tool for Damage Prevention. The tool identifies high risk digging activities and allows infrastructure owners to inspect locates or excavators before damages occur.
- contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utility Coordinating Tool (UCT)
- A web-based transaction tool for Utility Coordinating Committees
- Municipalities and Utilities share pre-engineering drawings through an easy to use interface
- Notifications and Submission Comments/Feedback are integrated into the application
- Reports and Schedules available for Administrators
- contact us for more details: email@example.com
Utility System Integration
- A GIS network connectivity extraction tool for integration with other corporate systems
- Use Cases:
- Transformer to Customer relationship integration between GIS and CIS
- GIS Connectivity extraction to for Outage Management Systems (MultiSpeak XML)
- Leak Management Tool (LMT)
- Geoprocessing tool used to analyze leak priorities and associated risk
- Priority ranking based on leaks per main, clusters, proximity to points of interest
Planview Utility Services Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of OEC. © Planview Utility Services Ltd. All rights reserved.